JANUARY 2011: My Surface Interval named one of the best scuba diving blogs

Monday, February 2, 2009

A-Z of Wrecks

Talking in the office today about the find of the HMS Victory got us started on an A-Z of wrecks that we have dived. It's a boy thing I know, but here goes:



A - ?
B -The Barg (Red Sea)
C -Countess of Erne (Portland), Carnatic (Red Sea)
D -Dunraven (Rea Sea)
E -?
F - ?
G -Ghiannis D (Red Sea)
H - ?
I - Inchcape (UAE)
J - James Egan Layne (Plymouth)
K - Kimon M (Red Sea)
L -Lesleen M (St Lucia)
M -Marcus (Red Sea), M2 (Plymouth)
N -?
O - ?
P - ?
Q - ?



R -Rosalie Moller (Red Sea)
S -Scylla (Plymouth), Stanegarth (Stoney Cove)
T -Thistlegorm (Red Sea)
U -?
V -Victory Wreck (Maldives)
W -?
X -?
Y -?
Z -Zenobia


Okay, so it's only 14. But I'm more than half way through the alphabet and at least I know what area of diving I need to focus on this year. Any recommendations for filling in the blanks?

No comments: